At-A-Glance Solution Overview
- We offer retirement services and planning in conjunction with Mutual of Omaha Retirement Services
- Use our in-house investment expertise to open a 401(k) or manage an existing one
- For businesses, we offer turnkey 401(k) programs suited to the needs of mid- and small-sized companies that relieve administrative and compliance burdens
- High-quality investment options are selected carefully, organized logically and monitored regularly for performance
- Gain a competitive edge with SI Financial Advisors as your partner
Contact one of our Financial Advisor Team members today or call us at (860) 450-7800.
*Investment options are offered through a group variable annuity contract (Forms 902-GAQC-09, 902-GAQC-09(OR), 903-GAQC-14, 903-GAQC-14 FL, 903-GAQC-14 MN, 903-GAQC-14 OR, 903-GAQC-14 TX, or state equivalent) underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company for contracts issued in all states except New York. United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Omaha, NE 68175 is licensed nationwide except in New York. Companion Life Insurance Company, Hauppauge, NY 11788 is licensed in New York and underwrites the group variable annuity (Form 900-GAQC-07(NY) or 903-GAQC-14 NY). Each company accepts full responsibility for each of their respective contractual obligations under the contract but does not guarantee any contributions or investment returns except as to the Guaranteed Account and the Lifetime Guaranteed Income Account as provided under the contract. Specific features of the Lifetime Guaranteed Income Account vary by state. Restrictions apply. The Lifetime Guaranteed Income Account is not available in Nevada or New York. Neither United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Companion Life Insurance Company, nor their representatives or affiliates offers investment advice in connection with the contract.